ADMISSION OF CLIENTS
The center accepts individuals who are willing to change regardless of age, gender or religion. Professional referrals from Medical Doctors, Social Welfare Officers, Nurses, Human Resource Managers, the Armed Forces, the Prisons/Security Agencies on recovering addicts and related ailments etc. are welcome. Members of the Public can send or refer clients to the centre.
All Clients are required on arrival to go through at least three units of the Center. After initial assessment, the order of progression from one unit to the other will depend on the unique problems presented by the Individual. All clients are required to consent for treatment and be in treatment with at least one family member.
- Comprehensive physical examination and medical treatment where necessary.
- Medical Laboratory services
- Life Skills training
- Mental Health Services
- Treatment/Management for Drug use/abuse disorders
- Treatment /Management of Mental illness
- Treatment/Management of HIV/AIDS/TB
- Treatment/Management for Sexually Transmitted Infections
- Rehabilitation and Reintegration (Skills Acquisition Training).
- Awareness Campaign.
- Empowerment Programmes
- Collaboration/Networking with other organizations.
Mondays – Fridays 8a.m. – 5p.m.
Saturdays 9a.m. – 5p.m.
Mondays 9a.m. – 1p.m.
Wednesday’s 9a.m. – 1p.m.
Fridays 9a.m. – 1p.m.
12 STEPS MEETINGS
Saturdays 9a.m. – 11a.m. , 3p.m. – 5p.m.
Mondays 3p.m. – 5p.m.
Wednesdays 3p.m. – 5p.m.
Fridays 3p.m. – 5p.m.