- HIV screening, Hepatitis B screening and Vaccination, other Sexually transmitted Infections investigations, Mental Health Assessment and Drug use/abuse interventions among Young Prison Inmates (Young People’s Home. Jos)
- Research on substance use, HIV and other health risk behaviors amongst secondary school students (2003)
- Intervention on problem behavior in Young People’s Home, Jos, Plateau State (2004) and Lectures on Youth and Substances of Abuse (2005)
- Participation in a 12-month publicity campaign/enlightenment on HIV/AIDS, Drugs and Mental illness amongst the Military in 3 Armored Division Nigerian Army, Rukuba. A Projected supported by the Plateau State AIDS Control Agency (PLACA) – 2005
- Participated in the Annual Filariasis prevention program 2006 and 2007 with over 1600 people given the drugs in the ICISAT Clinic Support by the EPI unit, Jos, Plateau State.
- HIV and Hepatitis screening and vaccination for orphans and vulnerable children 2006 & 2007
- Public awareness lectures on Gender and HIV/AIDS 2007
- Public lecture on women vulnerability to HIV/AIDS 2007 and 2008
- HCT and Addiction counseling in faith based communities 2009
- Research on general mental health and well-being of a cross section of Nigerians (students, police officers, clergy, teachers, prison inmates and seminarians, among others.) 2010 -2011
ICISAT also participated in the following programs:
- The Civil Society Consultative Forum on Drugs in West Africa: Towards an innovative Strategy for Drug Policy (Reform) in West Africa. Organized by Open Society Initiative for West Africa (OSIWA) and the Open Society Foundations’ Global Drug Policy Program (GDPP) 2013 in Accra, Ghana.
- The West African Executive Course on “Human rights and Drug Policy”. Organized by Open Society Initiative for West Africa (OSIWA) and the Open Society Foundations’ Global Drug Policy Program (GDPP) and hosted by the University of Ghana, Legon 2014 in Accra Ghana.
- The meeting on findings of assessment and support strategy for working on drug prevention, treatment and care in Nigeria. Hosted by UNODC Response to Drug and related Crime in Nigeria and funded by European Union. Lagos
- The Second National Symposium on Drugs and Drug Control Policy in Nigeria. Organized by the Centre for Research and Information in Substance Abuse (CRISA). Supported by UNOCD and Funded by the European Union. 2015, Abuja.